The process is mapped out in 6 easy steps below. If you are still unclear, take some time to watch our how it works video by clicking here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Initiate a vehicle search for a new or used car(s) using the search bar on the home page.
- Click "Claim Your Union Auto Benefits" when you find your preferred vehicle and fill in the info form.
- A UAP Dealer Representative from your referred dealership will call to offer special fair purchase pricing based on KBB recommendation.
- Visit the dealership for a test drive. Make sure you take your eligibility certificate with you.
- Have the dealer complete the certificate to claim your benefits and finalize your vehicle purchase.
- Choose your complimentary “Peace of Mind” benefit and send the certificate back to Union Auto Program. We will process your benefit within 48 hours and send your final documents back via email.
- Access to a network of trusted dealerships that value their local community of unions.
- Special Member Pricing that’s low, fair, and exclusive for union members and their families.
- Union Built Purchase Incentives for members that put extra value in buying Union Made Vehicles from Union Supportive Dealerships. A list of union-built vehicles can be found here.
- Member Support from a team of dedicated member advocates that make your car buying journey a priority.
- Choice of one Complimentary “Peace of Mind” benefit which includes the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty that covers costly repairs of the engine transmission, and driveline for free. Or, the Hardship Protection Plan which covers your monthly car loan payments or negative equity up to $5,000 when life’s obstacles knock you off your feet.
- Refinancing is offered to members that aren’t on the road to a car purchase, but need help finding their road to lower payments. Our partnership with Auto Pay will work to provide members with a better payment rate.
Union Auto Program has partnered with AutoPay to provide auto financing to our members. With access to a wide variety of banks and credit unions, members can feel confident about getting the most competitive rates available to them. Click here to start.
Please note complimentary benefits offered by Union Auto Program are only available if a vehicle is purchased from a participating dealer in our network. Financing is available to be used both in the Union Auto Program dealer network and/or outside of it.
* Union Auto Program is unable to negotiate your monthly payments, APR, or any other financing factors.