Union Members Get A Pressure-Free Purchase Process
Recent Arrival! **Clean AutoCheck!**Competitive Finance Rates**One Owner Vehicle**Extended Service Contracts Available**FREE 90 Day / 4,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty**Chrysler Certified - See Below for Details**, All-Season Floor Mats, Cold Weather Group, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Heated Mirrors, Quick Order Package 26J, Windshield Wiper De-Icer.
Certified. Chrysler Group Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* 125 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Bright White Clearcoat 4WD 9-Speed 948TE Automatic 3.2L V6
* If you think anything that looks like an off-roader should be an off-roader - especially if there's a Jeep badge on the nose - then the 2015 Jeep Cherokee SUV is for you. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and refined V6 engine; smooth and quiet ride; spacious passenger quarters; abundance of available high-end tech features; Trailhawk offers unique off-road capability for the segment. Source: Edmunds
* For 2015, this famed Jeep Cherokee remains full of sophistication, styling and technology. The body of the Cherokee is cutting edge with an appearance that is aerodynamic. It features aggressively angled LED headlights, and a rear tailgate with stunning curves. Even the signature Jeep 7-slotted Grille is a modern refined look, but is still instantly recognizable. Standard on all models, is the impressive 2.4-Liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I4 engine with 184hp, and a 9-Speed Automatic Transmission. The Trailhawk model gives you the 9-Speed Transmission with Jeep Active Drive II, an Off-Road Suspension, and Hill Descent Control. Need extra power? No problem. All models, with the exception of the Sport, give you the option of a 3.2-Liter Pentastar V6, with 271 hp. The Cherokee is available in both Front-Wheel and Four-Wheel Drive Models, with seven trims between them. The interior is stylish and high-end, but with an attitude. Hand-sculpted angles, incredible technology, and high quality materials scream comfort. Experience the feel of the bucket seats that are designed to make all your drives relaxing. Jeep also made sure that its high-tech features like the various Uconnect systems were not only powerful, but easy to use as well. Plus, check out the hidden storage under floorboard in the back cargo area, or in the secret bin within the available fold-flat front passenger seat. Jeep has considered your safety as well with 4-wheel Anti-Lock brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Roll Mitigation on all models. Plus, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Other Vehicles You May Like
*These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary. Please see the details for this vehicle above.
The list of standard equipment and accessories contained on this document reflect equipment which was standard at the time vehicle was manufactured. This vehicle may or may not contain some or most of the equipment and accessories listed as a result of the vehicle identification number equipment compilation provided by a third party source. This VIN equipment compilation is provided as a service by the dealer and a third party source and is in no way intended to serve as a warranty or list of actual equipment contained on the vehicle.